Thursday, May 9, 2013

Change


A change is taking place in me for the better, I have my whole life ahead of  me and the only thing that stops me from reaching my dreams is myself. I'm tired of the self doubt, tired of the pity, and tired of living life as something i'm not. True happiness exudes from within, and it's contagious. Your happiness and joy is what puts a smile on someones face and gives them hope to be happy through their trials. So being happy at heart is the most important to me, and i'm not going to let anyone or anything take it away from me, happiness is a divine right the everyone deserves. With happiness comes love, love is beyond what words can say. You can feel it running through your blood, it gives you chills, it's powerful and it takes over. Love can make you do things you never would have done without it. It's just beautiful love is so pure, we all could use a little love. With love comes peace, peace comes in many forms but it always reflects back to love. I feel this is what we were made to do just love, be happy, and live our lives! Hopefully I will be able to spread it around the world with this little bit inside of me. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello dlee. Just checking out your new blog!!!!!!

    Looking good. ;^)

    Regards,
    Jamie D

    ReplyDelete