Monday, May 13, 2013

Majestic

 

                                


                                 

                               


I found Majestic back in 2012, I remember thinking I was the shit because I had found a new way to discover music and photography at the same time. I thought I was different "A hipster", I don't even wanna be a hipster the meaning  has been taken out of context but anyways.....Majestic is a music channel on YouTube that combines music and photography. If your a music junkie like me I suggest you check him out! He's freaking AH-MA-ZING! When people ask me what type of music I listen to I say majestic music, they usually look at me like i'm "cray cray" lmao but then I tell them to look it up and they fall in love. So look up majestic give him a shot! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/majesticcasual    

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment